The Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 tablet computer is being prepared by the folks over at Fujitsu to ship next week, where it will sport a spanking new 1.5GHz Intel Atom Z670 Oak Trail processor, although there is still no official launch date at the moment. A German retailer has decided to help the clueless out by, well, dropping a hint so that you can put your powers of guessing into good use.
According to Henzsoft, they have managed to post a product page for the tablet, alongside a May 13th date – that would make it a Friday. Assuming that date is the true blue official one, it does seem as though you are able to wrap your grubby hands around an Oak Trail tablet in under a fortnight – as long as you stay in Germany, that is. We do wonder just how accurate this information is, and will it be able to sell well to the extent that it is sold out?
The Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 will come equipped with a 10.1″ 1,280 x 800 resolution IPS display, a dual digitizer for pen input and 4-finger multitouch control, a 2.5″ SSD, 2GB RAM, Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth support as well as optional 3G and GPS connectivity. An HDMI output, an Intel GMA600 graphics chipset, an SDHC memory card slot, a USB port and a fingerprint scanner rounds off the list of specifications. We would have liked to see more RAM on this especially since it runs on Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional, and 2GB is not going to make it a decent performer on paper.
Next Story: Olympus LS-20M to replace the Flip?
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499
- 2012-10-28: Fujitsu Stylistic Q572 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-08-24: Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-07-25: Fujitsu Stylistic M532 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-07-09: Fujitsu does tablet hybrids now
- 2011-11-09: Fujitsu Arrows Tab F-01D Android tablet put to the test