The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 might eventually end up as being the nearest competitor to the iPad 2 to date, and Best Buy’s has reserved a special page in their tablet section, which could only herald one thing – the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is very close to being available via the retailer. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 is closest to the iPad 2 in terms of design, where it will boast a slightly larger display in 1,280 x 800 resolution. Tipping the scales at 1.25 pounds, featuring front as well as rear cameras.
There will be two capacities available – 16GB and 32GB, although you can expand that further with an SD memory card slot. It is highly suspected that Android 3.1 Honeycomb will ship with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 as well, although the model given out at the Google I/O conference came with Android 3.0.
No idea on pricing at the moment, but competition in the tablet market is slowly and surely heating up. Interesting times are upon us. Which would you place your bets on – the iPad 2 from Apple or offerings from other manufacturers such as Samsung?RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: galaxy tab, galaxy tab 10.1,
- Seen at: pcmag