For those of you who are not in the US or if you didn’t get to attend Google I/O but wished you were there to experience the keynotes first hand, you’re in luck. Google has announced on their blog that the complete keynote on both days is now streaming on YouTube. Granted it’s not the same as being there (plus you don’t get the free Galaxy Tab 10.1), but it’s better than nothing. Over 30 announcements were made during the keynotes, and online coverage would have probably missed out some points here and there. Not to mention, you’ll get to watch the technology being demonstrated in video – something that still photographs can’t recreate.
Maybe in the future, keynotes will be rendered in 3D and streamed on YouTube 3D to give a more immersive experience. Head here to check out all the video footage from Google I/O this week, or hit the break to watch the 1st and 2nd keynote. Grab some popcorn, it’s going to be awhile.
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Follow: Google, google io, keynote, video,
- Seen at: googleblog.blogspot