Everybody loves reading the news, but sometimes people just aren’t concerned about things that aren’t happening around them. Well, Google understands this and has introduced a new feature for Google News users to get more localized, personalized content on their mobile phones.
The company has introduced the “News near you” feature for their mobile Google News website. Using your phone’s location data and analysis of the latest news stories, Google can feed you with news that is most relevant to places around you and the surrounding vicinity. All you have to do is head over to Google News on your mobile phone, enter the personalization settings page and enable location sharing by checking News near you. If it’s your first time visiting the website, it’ll prompt you about sharing your location so you don’t have to dive into the settings page to change it.
Now when you’re checking up Google News on your phone, you don’t have to read about stuff that doesn’t concern you. Google News “News near you” is available on all iPhones and Android phones now.RELATED
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Follow: Android, Google, iOS, mobile, news,
- Seen at: googlemobile.blogspot