Harman Kardon has just announced their latest Harman Kardon MAS 102 four-piece integrated system, where it will comprise of an amplifier, a CD player and loudspeakers that will feature the now familiar Harman Kardon signature form factor. Not only is it compact in size, the MAS 102 is capable of delivering both performance and style in a single unit, ensuring that music lovers are able to keep their ears happy.
Following in the strong tradition of Harman Kardon, this integrated system will boast of advanced loudspeakers which are capable of delivering a clean, powerful, room-filling sound experience even if you place it in a discrete position – say, a bookshelf or tabletop. The speaker cabinets are more than pleasant to look at, regardless of whether you choose to have the speaker grille on or not, while metal matrix waveguide-mounted tweeters are capable of delivering big hi-fi sound from any location in the room.
Similar to its predecessors, the MAS 102 will be able to handle CD playback, FM radio, and a bunch of other analog and digital inputs with aplomb, where additional features include digital audio connectivity, iPod/iPhone compatibility via a Bridge III dock (available separately for purchase) and a phono input which will hook up directly to a turntable.
The asking price for the Harman Kardon MAS 102? A buck shy of $1,000.
Next Story: 16GB Zune HD slashed to $169
- 2014-02-24 Sprint Launches Harman Kardon Onyx Studio Speakers
- 2013-11-10 Harman Kardon Unveils Nova Speakers
- 2012-08-31 Harman Kardon Soundsticks updated with Bluetooth integration for wireless playback
- 2012-06-12 Harman announces five new earphones/headphones for iOS devices
- 2012-01-05 Harman Kardon BDS x70 Series offers big performance with small size