If you’ve been looking for a fast, easy, and reliable method to protect your files, sometimes digital encryption isn’t enough. Especially If you’re a fan of using weak passwords, or the same password for everything. How can you protect your files then? Introducing the HIDEIN Key.
The HIDEIN Key is a USB stick that protects your files with military grade 256-bit encryption to create partitions on your hard drive that only you can see. When the HIDEIN key is removed from the computer, the partition is hidden and there is no way of accessing those files as long as the key is removed. The HIDEIN Key works with a combination of your password and the device itself, keeping your files safe and secure.
If you lose your HIDEIN Key, not to worry. All you have to do is purchase a new key and input the original code that was sent to your email when you first registered the device. This means that other people with HIDEIN Keys can’t gain access to your files either. And if you’re still not satisfied with saving files on your hard disk, the HIDEIN Key itself can be used as a storage device for your confidential files. It is available in sizes of 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. The HIDEIN Key works on Windows 200, XP, Vista and Windows 7 and is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-12-22: NSA Reportedly Paid Software Encryption $10m To Make Their Software More Vulnerable
- 2013-12-19: Researchers Listen To Computer CPU Sounds In Order To Crack Encryption Code
- 2011-11-30: Crypteks USB protects your data physically and digitally
- 2011-11-16: Android and iOS devices to be made secure enough for Federal government use
- 2011-09-28: Kingston DataTraveler D6000 is a secure thumb drive