Hitachi America has just announced that its iPJ-AW250N Ultimate Interactive Projector is now shipping. You might be wondering what’s so special about this projector, well firstly, it’s a short throw projector, meaning that it can display large images a short distance away from its targeted surface. Secondly, the graphics that it projects are interactive. Using a special pen-size Interactive Control, users can write, draw, manipulate and resize projected images.
The iPJ-AW250N comes with software for teaching users how to build interactive presentations, and tools for building those presentations. In addition to interactive presentations, the projector can be used to show off files in regular formats like PowerPoint, Word, PDF, JPEG etc. It also offers a full complement of video and audio inputs and outputs, plus a remote control to use if the pen is not your style. It comes with an Ethernet port for controlling the projector from another location, and built-in speakers and amplifier to eliminate the need for external speakers.
No word on pricing but you can find out more details about the Hitachi iPJ-AW250N Ultimate Interactive Projector.RELATED
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- Runsafer Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Swann Quad Starship Might Be Your Own Delivery Drone
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Follow: hitachi, projector, shipping,