We all know that the HTC EVO 3D is already up for pre-order, but when can we get our hands on the phone? Well, if the latest leaks prove to be true, it might be on June 4th – or at least somewhere around there. The folks over at XDA developers managed to get a screenshot showing a RadioShack email with the subject: EVO 3D. In the body of the email, there is a bullet point that says “Rough launch date is June 4th“.
While there’s no guarantee that the phone will come out on that date (even the email called it a “rough launch date”), it would make a pretty sweet release date for the new HTC EVO when you bear in mind that the previous EVO 4G came out on June 4th as well. The perfect upgrade for anybody with a 1 year contract for their EVO 4G right? But take this rumor with a grain of salt as usual. But if it doesn’t land on June 4th, let’s hope it arrives earlier instead. Who’s ready to upgrade to the EVO 3D this year?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2011-06-06: HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G release dates confirmed
- 2011-06-03: HTC EVO 3D spotted at the FCC
- 2011-05-17: HTC EVO 3D now ready for pre-order
- 2011-03-22: HTC EVO 3D officially announced
- 2011-03-22: Sprint HTC EVO 3D official specs leaked, interest sign up page live