HTC’s upcoming Flyer tablet is looked forward to by certain quarters, and while the device is small enough to hold in the palm of your hand comfortably, does that make it a candidate that is able to challenge Apple’s seemingly untouchable iPad 2? Well, that might be just the case, but with the latest news that the HTC Flyer’s stylus retailing for $80 a pop, we are not too thrilled to say the least with such news. Seriously, $80 is not pocket change for people out there, especially when you take into consideration today’s challenging economic environment, and at that price point, you can already purchase a brand new phone.
Never mind the fact that the stylus itself is not just a pointer, but rather, packs in its fair bit of electronics within in a manner that is not too different from what Wacom tablets offer, but is it really worth parting with $80?
It would be a real travesty if the HTC Flyer was actually released without a single stylus, and you will need to top up the expected $500 base configuration price point with another eighty buckeroos.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Follow: stylus,
- Seen at: crunchgear