The HTC Puccini was floating around as a rumor sometime last week, but it is nice to know that industry insiders as well as tech ninjas know how to snoop around, looking for means and ways to find out more details about something that is being kept under wraps. What we have today would be additional details concerning the soon-to-be 10″ Android-powered tablet, where it might just continue where the HTC Flyer has left its imprint.
What we do know about the hardware within the HTC Puccini would be a 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 dual core processor that will run on Android 3.0 Honeycomb right out of the box, but perhaps right before launch, HTC might just be able to update it to 3.1 – we can always hope, can’t we? Not only that, the display will be of a higher resolution at 1,280 x 800 pixels, which is roughly similar to what we have in the industry from players such as Motorola, Samsung, Asus and Acer. The 1.5GHz processor certainly got us thinking – that would probably translate to a much shorter battery life than expected.
While we keep our fingers crossed for Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity, it does seem to be headed for AT&T’s network. Stay tuned as we look out for additional information concerning the Puccini.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: HTC, htc puccini, puccini,
- Seen at: liliputing