It is less than a month before the highly anticipated HTC Sensation 4G hits the deck – we have already brought you news of its interest signup page going live, but here is more or less official confirmation that the HTC Sensation 4G will indeed be arriving in the flesh, and not a moment too soon, either. After all, most devices that get past the FCC will end up in the market, so we do not expect T-Mobile to renege on their agreement and will deliver the HTC Sensation 4G as promised – in North America, at least.
The HTC Sensation 4G will be a historical handset for HTC at least, as it is the first smartphone from the company that runs on Qualcomm’s dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, while sporting the latest HTC Sense 3.0 user interface to make your Android experience all the sweeter. T-Mobile did not yet make any announcement concerning an exact launch date as well as pricing, but whispers on the street have it that the Sensation 4G will be, well, a sensation this June 8th.
Those with eagle eyes would have realized that the T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G and the Sprint HTC EVO 3D are more or less similar, save for the fact that the latter has stereoscopic 3D capability, we are interested to see how the market votes with their wallets.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-09-26 HTC Sensation processor tweaked to hit 1.5GHz
- 2011-08-19 HTC Sensation 4G finally receive Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update
- 2011-08-04 HTC Sensation could have touchscreen issues
- 2011-06-20 HTC Sensation Review
- 2011-04-12 HTC Sensation 4G set to cause ripples in smartphone world