Folks looking forward to get their hands on the HTC’s first dual-core phone, the HTC Sensation 4G won’t have to wait much longer. The folks over at TmoNews managed to get their hands on an internal screenshot showing the launch date of the HTC Sensation 4G: June 8.
This lines up nicely with previous rumors about the June 8 release date as well, and if everything goes according to plan, that’s when we’ll see the phone. The phone even made it through the FCC a couple of weeks ago, so we know it shouldn’t be too long until it hits the shelves.
The HTC Sensation is the long awaited Android phone from HTC that sports a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 768MB of RAM, Android 2.3, a 4.3″ display, an 8megapixel rear camera, and a front facing VGA camera. A phone that’s pretty much like the HTC EVO 3D, just without the 3D. Anybody looking forward to the device?
Next Story: Nokia gets rid of Ovi
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2011-12-09: HTC Sensation 4G update rolling out
- 2011-09-27: HTC Radar 4G officially announced by T-Mobile
- 2011-08-19: HTC Sensation 4G finally receive Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update
- 2011-06-11: Walmart selling the HTC Sensation 4G early
- 2011-06-01: HTC Sensation 4G arriving on T-Mobile this month