After months of leaks and speculation, the first Windows Phone 7 device on Verizon’s network has finally been announced. Verizon customers waiting for the Microsoft’s mobile operating system to arrive on Big Red won’t have to wait much longer. The HTC Trophy will be sold online at Verizon’s website starting next week May 26th and will be sold at retail outlets starting June 2. The phone will cost $149.99 after a $50 rebate with a 2-year contract.
The HTC Trophy features the standard first-gen WP7 phone specs: 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 3.8″ touchscreen, a 5megapixel camera, 16GB of onboard storage, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. What makes the Trophy stand apart is its SRS WOW HD surround sound support, Global-capabilities (use this phone with a GSM SIM card almost anywhere in the world), HTC Hub-customization and Windows Phone 7 updated to NoDo out of the box. Any takers?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: HTC, trophy, Verizon, windows phone 7, wp7,