Impact Wrestling superstar, Hulk Hogan and Majesco Entertainment Company have announced a partnership to create Hulk Hogan’s Main Event, a one of a kind wrestling game that’s never been done before. Designed to take advantage of the Microsoft Kinect on Xbox 360, the game will let players train with Hulk Hogan as their mentor. Players will then build their own wrestling personalities and learn the art of showmanship to win over the crowd (after all that’s what TV wrestling is all about right?).
Players start off by learning moves from the Hulkster, including his signature poses and over 30 finishing combos. The more dynamic the motion, the more high impact the wrestler’s performance is. Players get to create their own wrestler avatar in the game, with a whole bunch of options to customize the wrestler’s appearance and entrance music. There will be over nine different venues to wrestle in and various objects lying around for users to pick up to deliver bone crushing hits.
I guess this will take wrestling from button mashing combos on your gamepad to a whole new level. Be sure to get rid of any sharp objects or fragile furniture lying around the house before you play this game. Things could get rough. Hulk Hogan’s Main Event is expected to launch on Kinect for Xbox 360 this fall.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular