TiVo has just announced that Hulu Plus is now available via subscription to TiVo subscribers with retail TiVo Premiere boxes, so to commemorate this occasion, TiVo and Hulu will see half a year’s worth of free Hulu Plus service being given away to newly purchased TiVo Premiere DVRs. Not only that, current TiVo Premiere customers will not lose out either as they will be able to enjoy a free trial of Hulu Plus.
Just to get a better idea on the smorgasbord of hit shows that your eyes will be able to enjoy and wind down after a long, hard day at work, here’s a quick whiff – Comedy Central, MTV, The Colbert Report and The Daily Show, hit series from ABC, FOX and NBC, Grey’s Anatomy, Glee, Family Guy, The Office and 30 Rock. This will help TiVo pull ahead of its competitors where a one-box solution is concerned, integrating an easy-to-use user interface alongside the full complement of programming that is made available to users via their current cable or fiber optic provider.
Hulu Plus is not alone in their quest as they are joined by other top broadband content providers including Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video, and BLOCKBUSTER. Are you rubbing your hands in glee (pun not intended) already?RELATED
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- Apple Patent Reveals Lytro-like Camera Plans
- Confectionery Company Will Print Your Instagram Photos As Marshmallows
- Sony And Hasselblad Rumored To Have Worked On A New Sensor Together
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Follow: hulu, hulu plus, tivo,