When talking on the phone for long periods of time, it can be pretty uncomfortable to keep the phone pressed to the side of your face for the duration of the conversation. Using speaker phone is a drain on the battery and most of the time not loud and clear. One of the ways to go about this is to use an earpiece, but even those can be uncomfortable.
IASUS Concepts decided to look at folks who would have earpieces in their ears all the time: Secret Service agents. They had earpieces to receive orders and to issue commands, and had to wear them at all times when they were working. With that in mind, IASUS Concepts came up with the 500K Acoustic Coil. Adapted from the standard-issue Secret Service headsets, the 500K Acoustic Coil rests securely and comfortably in the ear without occluding the ear canal, making it possible to wear the headset all day without discomfort and overheating.
The 500K Acoustic Coil also packs a noise-reducing unidirectional microphone, durable cables and a military-spec answer button, and works with the majority of mobile phones available today, including BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android smartphones. It doesn’t require any charging, pairing or assembly – just plug and play. It comes with a 2-year warranty and has an MSRP of $99.00. Find out more.
- 2014-02-11 Xbox One Stereo Headset Announced
- 2014-01-27 Kama Stereo Headset Arrives For PS4 And PS Vita
- 2014-01-20 Immersion Gaming Headset Could Prevent Gamer Rage
- 2013-11-28 LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2013-08-16 Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- 2011-10-14 Motorola announces ELITE SILVER and ELITE FLIP Bluetooth headsets
- 2011-10-13 Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset launched