Angry Birds may be the iOS game with the most aftermarket updates, but all those bonus levels are nothing when compared to the massive update that Infinity Blade players will be getting this Thursday. ChAIR Entertainment has just announced the details of the upcoming update, Infinity Blade: Arena that will be arriving for its hit iOS game.
This Thursday, the update will bring Infinity Blade players a new holiday helm, over two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields and helmets, Facebook integration, new achievements, additional leaderboards and more. But what has everyone talking is the new multiplayer mode. Called “Enter The Arena”, it allows players to duel each other over Game Center. One player will take the role of the knight, while the other a titan.
After all the months spent playing this game, players can finally put their skills to the test. In addition to multiplayer, there’s also a new survivor mode where players go head to head against a legion of Titans to see how long they can last without dying.
This amount of support for a game long after its released shows the potential of how big iOS games can get. It looks like it’s going to be a night of un-productivity this Thursday. Keep your eyes peeled for the Infinity Blade: Arena content pack to arrive on the App Store.RELATED
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- MOGA Ace Power Controller For iOS 7 Devices Launched
- Apple Lets Developers Access Game Center To Remove Fake Scores And Block Cheaters
- iPhone 5C Case Can Now Be Used To Play Connect Four
- EA Alleges Apple Paid Them A "Truckload" Of Money To Delay Plants Vs Zombies 2 For Android
- Follow: app, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, update,
- Seen at: cultofmac