Last week, we reported about a leaked iPhone 5 case that showed the camera flash being moved from one end of the camera to the other, taking up both corners of the device. Today, images of a case have surfaced again, this time showing a case similar to what was leaked previously, but in a different color and with an Apple logo in the center.
Now, having two sources leak the same case doesn’t necessarily make it the real deal, but it does add some credibility to the rumors and speculations. The site that leaked the image this time around is Apple.Pro – the folks who leaked the current generation iPod Nano as well as what was claimed to be the 5th generation iPhone rear camera (a lens without an attached LED flash) which corroborates with this case leak. As usual, take these rumors with a pinch of salt.
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-09-21: Did Al Gore just confirm the next iPhone?
- 2011-08-29: More iPhone 5/4S pictures leak
- 2011-08-26: iPhone 5 EVT Prototype back cover, audio and volume parts leaked
- 2011-07-27: Next iPhone to have a slimmer, tapered back?