We used to cover stories of clones, but realized that they aren’t really worth your reading time – unless something really, really different crops up – and that only happens once in a while. Check out the iReadyGo portable gaming machine that at first glance, would definitely make you think that this could be a long hidden version of the Sony PSP stashed away as a prototype somewhere. To complicate matters and the purity of its bloodline even more, the color scheme of its buttons located on the right side of the handheld console comes in the colors and layout of the Xbox 360.
Needless to say, this is a clone device from where else but China, where it is touted to run on the Android operating system (which is free after all), with a rumored 1GHz processor accompanied by Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, GPS navigation support, a 5″ 800 x 480 resolution OLED display, and a D-pad that does not look as though it is going to do your legendary gaming thumb justice.
How much are you willing to pay for a device such as this, knowing full well that this is a clone and you would probably be the laughing stock amongst your peers if you were caught having this in your possession?RELATED
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- Follow: portable console, videogames,
- Seen at: obscurehandhelds.wordpress