One must fall – remember that game? Well, this time we are not talking about a game but rather, describing the reality (with the Entourage Pocket Edge device being discontinued), with Kobo rolling out their eReader Touch Edition. Offering what Kobo calls “a revolutionary new touch screen experience”, Kobo intends to make e-book reading more accessible to folks worldwide – after all, it was created for readers by readers.
The eReader Touch Edition is thin and light, where its form factor makes it a snap for you to carry it with you wherever you go. Not only that, it will come with Reading Life, Kobo’s social experience so that you are able to earn awards simply through reading.
If you are interested in the new Kobo eReader Touch Edition, you can place a pre-order for it where it will retail for $129.99, but strangely enough, Canadians will have to fork out considerably more at 139 Canadian dollars – making our neighbors living in the Great White North getting a raw deal when you take today’s exchange rate into consideration. The new eReader will ship in early June, making this the perfect gift for Father’s Day. [Press Release]
- 2014-02-06: Kobo Chosen To Be Sony’s Choice Of eBookstore For The Sony Reader
- 2013-10-20: Kobo Arc 7 HD And Kobo Arc 10 HD Make FCC Appearance
- 2013-08-27: Kobo Aura Announced, Comes In Black And Pink Shades
- 2013-08-27: Kobo Arc 10HD Set To Rock And Roll
- 2013-08-27: Kobo Has The Arc 7 For Tablet Newbies