An iPad iPhone – isn’t that an oxymoron? Aren’t they supposed to be two totally independent devices, catering for different needs? Well, the line might be blured now, with what some think to be a future iPhone 5G case that displays a wider display. Some people might think that Apple could be working on planning to change the screen ratio for its next generation smartphone in order to match the one on the iPad. That might mean it would be a whole lot easier for developers to come up with apps on both platforms.
On Saturday, someone spotted a listing on AliBaba.com that showed off the front and back of what it touts to be the “Newest design crystal case for apple iPhone 5g.” This is still an unconfirmed case mockup that has an edge-to-edge screen. As for the flash component that was shown off in the mockup, it has already moved away from the rear camera, which is also be different from earlier versions of the iPhone. At the moment, the iPhone has a 2:3 screen ratio (960 x 640 resolution), while the iPad has a 3:4 screen ratio.
Next Story: YikeBike Fusion released
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12: ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2013-09-02: Wal-Mart iPhone 5 And iPad Prices Slashed