Lenovo looks set to roll out the IdeaPad K1 considering it has already made its way past the FCC earlier this month, so it is no surprise to see listings of the device start to appear on the Internet. Buy.com as well as Krex.com have already put it up, but failed in one major point that everyone would have loved to see – its pricing, of course! After all, that is normally what most people would look for since specifications have already been released. The listing does seem to be a bit inaccurate, since it should come with a 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8650A chip instead of Tegra 2, or could it be a last minute switch by Lenovo that no one is aware of?
As for the rest of the specifications, they are pretty much cookie cutter like a 10.1″ display at 1,280 x 800 resolution, 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, a 5-megapixel camera at the back and a 2-megapixel camera in front for video calls, a microSD memory card slot, micro HDMI support, a SIM card slot, and a 10 hour battery life.
Operating system for the IdeaPad K1 would be Android 3.0 Honeycomb, perfect and sweet, and it seems that you can only opt for the black colored model.
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2013-01-07: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S Ultrabook Takes The Multimode Route
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo Ideapad Z400 And Z500 Touch
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo IdeaPad U310/U401 Touch
- 2012-10-09: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 Ultrabook convertible
- 2012-08-31: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 notebook