According to reports online, we’re going to see a new dual-screen phone headed towards US Cellular sometime down the road. Manufactured by LG, the Genesis is a dual-screen Android phone that packs a 5 row QWERTY keyboard. If you think you’ve seen it before, you probably have. The phone is the enV Pro that was supposed to arrive on Verizon awhile back, but it never showed up.
The phone is now back with a new name and this time it’ll be on US Cellular. The phone runs Android 2.2 on a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, a 3.5″ external touchscreen (480 x 800), a 3.2″ internal touchscreen (480 x 800), 5megapixel rear camera (capable of recording videos in VGA resolution), 430 of internal storage, an 8GB micro SD card, DLNA capabilities, and a form factor not common on Android phones.
Details on pricing and availability aren’t available yet, but stay tuned for more details. What do you think of the LG Genesis? Would it be a dual-screen Android phone you’d want to use?
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Android, dual-screen, LG, us cellular,
- Seen at: androidguys