“I have a dream…” – that must be the same line (or along a similar vein) uttered by designer Scott Wilson as he started off with the LunaTik and TikTok designs over at Kickstarter, where the final result went beyond his wildest imaginations after enthusiastic backers across 50 countries actually rolled in nearly a cool million dollars for both devices, setting a record for the service and achieving over $945,000 of his original goal in the process.
While plenty of other companies did release their own version of Nano-compatible watchbands, the LunaTik and TikTok designs are long considered to be the best in the industry, with the $40 TikTok model targeting those who need to bring the Nano out from its case on a frequent basis, thanks to an easy snap-in holder design with a “brand hole” that you can use to put your thumb to pop the Nano out. As for the $80 LunaTik, this two-piece device sports a fastened casing and band, targeting those who rarely remove their Nano from the case.
If you were an iPod nano owner, which accessory would you gun for?
- 2014-04-15: E-cigarette Explodes, Sets House On Fire
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Dance Required For Vending Machine To Dispense Ice Cream
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: 80,000 Oculus Rift Devices Have Been Sold to Date