If you can’t get enough of MeeGo and want to see what the latest version of the operating system is like, you’re in luck. Amanda of mysinablog.com has shot an informative half-an-hour long video about MeeGo 1.2 Developer Edition. In the video, she goes in depth into pretty much everything you wanted to know about it. While it’s an unfinished build of the operating system, and it is the developer edition, so it won’t be the same as the version that regular consumers will be getting their hands on but it should be a pretty accurate representation of what to expect when it is released. The video shows her running the build of MeeGo on a Nokia N900, which is starting to show its age, judging by the slow response it seems to be exhibiting. Grab some popcorn and drinks – it’s going to take awhile.
Next Story: Nexus 3 spotted in the wild?
- 2014-02-27: Jean-Claude Van Damme Epic Split In Space
- 2014-01-07: Arcsoft SimpliCam with Closeli Cloud Service
- 2013-12-17: Replay for iOS Makes Cool Videos Automatically in Seconds
- 2013-09-03: Video Earrings Are Small LCDs That Hang From Your Earlobes
- 2013-08-26: Sony NEX-5T with WiFi, NFC and Fast Hybrid AF
- 2011-11-29: Nokia N900 runs Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2011-08-15: MeeGo shown off on video
- 2011-08-11: Symbian Anna given more video previews
- 2011-07-21: Nokia N950 unboxed by kids
- 2011-05-17: Nokia N9 MeeGo teaser video released