If you can’t get enough of MeeGo and want to see what the latest version of the operating system is like, you’re in luck. Amanda of mysinablog.com has shot an informative half-an-hour long video about MeeGo 1.2 Developer Edition. In the video, she goes in depth into pretty much everything you wanted to know about it. While it’s an unfinished build of the operating system, and it is the developer edition, so it won’t be the same as the version that regular consumers will be getting their hands on but it should be a pretty accurate representation of what to expect when it is released. The video shows her running the build of MeeGo on a Nokia N900, which is starting to show its age, judging by the slow response it seems to be exhibiting. Grab some popcorn and drinks – it’s going to take awhile.
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Follow: n900, Nokia, preview, video,
- Seen at: mynokiablog