Going through the Apple App Store would reveal a whole slew of apps for you to part with your money if you are interested. It might even take all day to go through the thousands upon thousands of software that were written, but how many of them actually catch your eye? BarMax CA might not ring a bell, but it will soon be all over the news like ants drawn to honey, since it has been listed at a whopping $999.99 a pop. Both the BarMax CA and NY app works on the iPhone and iPad, helping law students study for bar exams. The application will throw in videos which were co-developed with Harvard lawyers, comprising of lectures, flashcards, more than a thousand MBE practice questions, a task list feature, and calendar among others.
This isn’t just the only one in its class, where two more apps are also accompanied by a similar price tag – the Alchemist SMS and Intuition Control Solo WolfVision, being listed at $999.99. Well, at least they serve a greater purpose than the “I Am Rich” app, no?
Next Story: AR.FreeFlight 1.8 update
- 2014-01-30: Intel AppUp Bids Adieu
- 2014-01-07: Apple App Store Downloads Top $10 Billion
- 2013-12-16: 'No Better' Lorde Single Given Away Free By Apple
- 2013-11-26: Apple Tweaks App Store Search Engine To Disregard Spelling Mistakes
- 2013-09-17: Apple Allows Aging iOS Devices To Download Last Compatible Version Of Apps
- 2013-04-15: AppGratis Starts Petition Hoping To Revert App Removal
- 2013-01-17: Temple Run 2 Dashes To The Top Of App Store
- 2013-01-07: App Store Hits 40 Billion Downloads
- 2011-09-16: Microsoft App Store Approach for Windows 8 Metro Apps
- 2010-08-12: Camera+ app removed from App Store