According to reports online, members of the Motorola Feedback Network have started receiving emails informing them that the enrollment survey for a confidential Droid X project is now up. Hopeful members can head over to the page and complete the survey if they are interested in joining the test program. We’re still wondering because we don’t know what the test is all about.
Folks have been speculating that it’s the upcoming Gingerbread ROM for the Droid X, but Motorola has been known to have similar tests in the past with MFN owners but there wasn’t so much discretion. This has led to people thinking it goes beyond a simple OS update. Perhaps they’ll be involved in the testing of a new phone? Regardless, if anybody has any extra information they’d like to share with us, we’re all ears!
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-07-10: Motorola Droid Mini, Ultra And MAXX Family Photo Leaked
- 2012-02-23: Motorola Droid X gets new software update
- 2011-12-12: Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2011-04-14: Motorola Droid X2 boot sequence caught on video
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked