While Netflix for Android was launched with only five devices supported, it looks like the company is working hard to get it on as many Android phones as possible. A new update for the Android app was released today, bringing the total number of supported phones up to eight. Sure, there are many other Android phones out there that aren’t supported yet, but with enough patience (and maybe complaints/request to Netflix) you should see the app supporting your phone.
The new phones supported? The LG Revolution with Android 2.2 (of course, since the app comes with the phone out of the box anyway), the Motorola Droid with Android 2.2 (it’s pretty amazing that this almost 2-year old phone is still being supported), and the very rugged Casio G’zOne Commando C771 with Android 2.2.
Head over to the Android Market to download Netflix for your Android phone now.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Android, app, Netflix, update,
- Seen at: droid-life