It seems like it’s a little late to start bundling Black Ops with a PlayStation 3, seeing as how Modern Warfare 3 is launching in just a few months. And with over $1 billion in sales already generated by the game for Activision, it’s almost safe to say there are very few people who really need this game as incentive to purchase a PS3. But still, a free game is a free game and as a buyer who’s always looking out for a sweet deal, this new bundle happens to be a very good package.
Also, don’t forget that the PS3 has free online gaming, so fragging buddies online won’t cost a penny. And if you’re looking for a really nice Blu-ray player that is compatible with 3D TVs and 3D content then it doesn’t get better than a PS3.
Prospective buyers will be able to pick up the new PS3 bundle starting May 31 for $299.99.
Next Story: Altec Lansing ships MIX iMT810 digital boombox
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA