It seems like it’s a little late to start bundling Black Ops with a PlayStation 3, seeing as how Modern Warfare 3 is launching in just a few months. And with over $1 billion in sales already generated by the game for Activision, it’s almost safe to say there are very few people who really need this game as incentive to purchase a PS3. But still, a free game is a free game and as a buyer who’s always looking out for a sweet deal, this new bundle happens to be a very good package.
Also, don’t forget that the PS3 has free online gaming, so fragging buddies online won’t cost a penny. And if you’re looking for a really nice Blu-ray player that is compatible with 3D TVs and 3D content then it doesn’t get better than a PS3.
Prospective buyers will be able to pick up the new PS3 bundle starting May 31 for $299.99.
Next Story: Altec Lansing ships MIX iMT810 digital boombox
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-18: Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Arrives On PS3, PS Vita
- 2014-01-14: Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD Launches On The Sony PS3
- 2013-12-29: PS4 Gets VidZone Free Music Video Streaming App
- 2013-12-26: Sony To End Online Support For Some Of Their First-Party PS3 Titles
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5