According to the folks at WMPoweruser.com, a tipster has come forward with details of HTC’s upcoming Windows Phone 7 devices. The phones, slated to arrive with the next major WP7 update – Windows Phone 7.5 or better known as Mango should be arriving sometime later this year.
First up we have the HTC Eternity. It is said to pack a 1.5GHz processor (single core), with a massive 4.7″ AMOLED display (no word on resolution), a wide-angle 8megapixel camera with LED flash, DLNA and microHDMI out. The second rumored phone is the HTC Omega that comes with the same 1.5GHz processor, but a smaller 3.8″ SLCD display, an 8megapixel camera with LED flash, and DLNA support.
While there isn’t any proof of the claims made by the tipster, all rumors gotta start from somewhere right? Take this info with a pinch of salt, while in the meantime we’ll keep you in the know if anything new develops. Judging by the common features found on both phones – it looks like the next generation of WP7 devices will feature 1.5GHz processors, 8megapixel cameras and possibly DLNA support. Seems like a sound update for the 2nd gen of WP7 phones. Anybody planning to get a WP7 device this year?
Next Story: AT&T sideloading officially confirmed
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-10-07: HTC TITAN unboxed
- 2011-10-03: HTC Hub for Windows Phone Mango updated
- 2011-09-27: HTC Radar 4G officially announced by T-Mobile
- 2011-09-27: Sprint HTC Arrive receiving Mango today