According to the folks at WMPoweruser.com, a tipster has come forward with details of HTC’s upcoming Windows Phone 7 devices. The phones, slated to arrive with the next major WP7 update – Windows Phone 7.5 or better known as Mango should be arriving sometime later this year.
First up we have the HTC Eternity. It is said to pack a 1.5GHz processor (single core), with a massive 4.7″ AMOLED display (no word on resolution), a wide-angle 8megapixel camera with LED flash, DLNA and microHDMI out. The second rumored phone is the HTC Omega that comes with the same 1.5GHz processor, but a smaller 3.8″ SLCD display, an 8megapixel camera with LED flash, and DLNA support.
While there isn’t any proof of the claims made by the tipster, all rumors gotta start from somewhere right? Take this info with a pinch of salt, while in the meantime we’ll keep you in the know if anything new develops. Judging by the common features found on both phones – it looks like the next generation of WP7 devices will feature 1.5GHz processors, 8megapixel cameras and possibly DLNA support. Seems like a sound update for the 2nd gen of WP7 phones. Anybody planning to get a WP7 device this year?RELATED
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Follow: HTC, mango, windows phone 7, wp7,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser