While Symbian phones might not be flying off the shelves like hot cakes out of a stove, it doesn’t mean that the manufacturer can’t dress up their phones to make them ooze with class. Nokia’s eco-friendly C7 Symbian smartphone recently got a premium handset treatment to turn it from a cheaper N8 into a high-class handset.
While the phone’s internals haven’t changed – it still packs the same 3.5″ AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, a 680MHz processor and 256MB of RAM, the Nokia ORO (oro means gold in Italian by the way) is trimmed with 18K gold, and eschews its metal back for one made from real Bridge of Weir leather. It also features a front display made from Corning Gorilla Glass so you know the phone will be stylish and sturdy at the same time.
But such premium phones don’t come cheap though – the phone will set you back about $1635 (44,990 Rubles) and will be sold by a retailer called “Svyaznoy” in Russia. Is anybody willing to shell out the hard-earned clams for this elegant phone?
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: c7, Nokia, symbian,
- Seen at: gsmarena