IGN recently reported about a national survey of 1,508 gamers where they asked about how interested they were in purchasing Nintendo’s upcoming Wii 2 (also known as Stream or Project Café) based on what they know about the console so far. For the purposes of the study, a gamer was defined as someone who spent at least an hour a week playing games and at least an hour a week on the internet.
Judging from the results, it doesn’t look too promising. Only 27% of the folks surveyed said they were interested in buying it, 28% said they wouldn’t and 45% were undecided. I guess not enough information has been revealed to make consumers want to buy the console, so we’ll probably have to wait until E3 when people know more about the console to make a more informed judgement.
What else do you think the Wii 2 needs in order to capture the hearts of the American audience? Features? Game lineup? Drop us a comment with your thoughts.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Follow: nintendo, wii, wii 2,
- Seen at: wii.ign