The iPad will finally be getting another third-party browser in the form of the Opera mini browser 6.0, which would make it the biggest brand name third-party browser at the moment. Not only that, the iPhone 4 app has also received an update that now supports Apple’s Retina Display – expect better looking images on your smartphone then if you decide to make the upgrade/switch.
One of Opera’s biggest benefit would be its speed, where it has the ability to reduce the size of web pages in order for your device to load said page faster. In addition, tabbed browsing is also thrown into the mix as well as a new user interface. If you’re interested, Opera mini browser 6.0 can be downloaded for free in the App Store, weighing in at a 3.4MB download that will play nice with iOS devices which run on iOS 3.0 or later.
Some have said that the updated design of this mobile browser boasts a fresh new look, while you will be able to also experience super smooth pinch-to-zoom and panning. This new version will also enable direct sharing to Facebook, Twitter and My Opera, while international font support is also now greatly improved for Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese and other non-Latin languages.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: mobile browser, opera, web browser,
- Seen at: businessinsider