What do you get when you combine some of the world’s most beloved characters from Disney together with a successful digital camera lineup from Panasonic? You get the LUMIX DMC-FP7D of course. This point and shoot camera, obviously targeted at the younger generation or folks who are big fans of Disney adds a whole new element of magic and fun to Panasonic’s standard LUMIX cameras.
The LUMIX DMC-FP7D digital camera comes with Mickey Mouse graphics on the sliding lens door and has its user interface enhanced with Disney characters. Users also have the ability to add Disney character themed icons, phrases and fancy borders to spice up their photographs with. The camera packs a 3.5″ touchscreen LCD, 4x optical zoom, 16.1 megapixel CCD sensor, and an image stabilization feature. It also comes with 84MB of internal memory though it has an SD card slot for memory expansion purposes.
The LUMIX DMC-FP7D will go on sale for around $366 (¥30,000) on June 10th in Japan.RELATED
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Follow: camera, disney, lumix, panasonic,
- Seen at: ohgizmo