If you’ve decided to give up your Windows desktop for a Mac computer there might be quite a lot of files that you still want from your old computer. So how do you transfer them over to your shiny new Mac computer hassle-free? That’s where Parallels Transporter comes in. To help you make the transition from a Windows over to the Mac OS X painless and hassle-free.
Parallels Transporter doesn’t only move photos and videos (which is easy to figure out on your own) but it also has the option the move your Windows programs over to your Mac – just in case you’d like to run a Virtual Machine to load up the program in the future. Parallels Transporter can work over a WiFi network or through the help of an external storage drive to perform the file transfers.
Parallels Transporter is available now on the Mac App Store at only $0.99 for a limited time (normal price: $39.99).
Next Story: Toshiba flexible OLED display spotted
- 2014-04-17 Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched
- 2014-04-15 Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-11 Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-08 Microsoft Seeks To Flood China With Cheap Windows Tablets [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08 Windows 8.1 Update 1 Available For Download
- 2011-12-14 SMK-Link Bluetooth Calculator Keypad for OS X users
- 2011-12-12 Apple Mac App Store hits 100 million downloads
- 2011-11-18 WinOnX runs Windows apps on your Mac
- 2011-05-03 Apple launches new iMac computers
- 2009-11-12 Windows 7 Took Some Hints From MacOS?