After some 26 days, Sony’s finally announced that its hacked PlayStation Network is slowing seeing restored service in the U.S. in certain regions. To keep up to date on service restoration in your region, you can check out this constantly updated map here.
Restoration in the U.S. is a start, considering it has the largest number of PSN users worldwide, but Sony needs to get service back up in other territories as well. PSN’s return comes off Sony’s announcement that Sony Online Entertainment service is being restored as well.
So here’s the deal. Did you defect to Xbox Live? Do you still trust Sony? Click on past the break for the official announcement by Sony’s Kaz Hirai.RELATED
- NVIDIA SHIELD Gets Android 4.3, Gamepad Mapper
- SHIELD Console Mode: SHIELD “Box” Coming Next?
- NVIDIA Shield Delayed Due To "Mechanical Issue"
- Xbox One Internet Connection Requirement And Used Games DRM Rescinded
- PS4 Console Finally Revealed; Available This Holiday Season For $399
- Follow: playstation network, ps3, psn, Sony, sony psn,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation