Remember that previous report that suggested the PlayStation Store would return by May 24? Yeah, it looks like that’s not happening. Sony’s official stance by way of the PlayStation Blog is that the store is on track to be restored by the end of this month. Well, there’s seven more days until the month is over, so we’re going to give Sony the benefit of the doubt that the PlayStation Store will return by then.
While the PlayStation Network has been restored to just about every region (sorry Japan), the PlayStation Store is essential for downloading those “welcome back” games Sony is promising to all affected PlayStation Network customers. Once the Store is back up, PS3 and PSP customers will have 30 days to claim their free games.
Sony’s at the final stretch to restoring full PS services, so hang in there and be patient.RELATED
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- Follow: playstation store, ps3,
- Seen at: blog.eu.playstation