A photograph of a very interesting gun recently surfaced along with some photographs that it shot. Wait, a gun that shoots pictures? Well this gun shot both bullets and pictures – at the same time. Used way back in 1938 in New York, this Colt 38 had a tiny camera attached to it and was controlled by the gun’s trigger. Whenever the gun spat out a bullet, a picture was taken by the camera simultaneously.
Now we have no information about who used the gun and if it was ever used, but if placed in the wrong hands, it could be one of the most sadistic weapons ever created. Imagine the gun being used at somebody’s face, point blank. Yeah, definitely not for the faint hearted. It definitely gives you a whole new perspective to the term “kill cam”. Let’s just hope that this gun wasn’t used for murder…
Next Story: HTC Trophy officially announced on Verizon
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility