Worried about Sony’s PSN downtime? Worry not, because it looks like a bunch of exclusive games for the PlayStation 3 are on their way to E3. We’ve heard rumors of a God of War 4 packing multi player support and now by way of Gamrfeed, we’re hearing Heavenly Sword 2 will be making its way to next month’s E3 video games convention in Los Angeles.
The game is said to be set 10 years after the first Heavenly Sword and will be an open-world game, a stark contrast to the first game’s linear gameplay. Players will also have to earn the Heavenly Sword after master several types of martial arts as well.
Developers Ninja Theory has not been confirmed to be working on HS sequel, so take this bit of news with a heavy grain of salt. If the rumor is true, fans the red-headed bombshell Nariko will have a lot to be excited for. Do you think the game might even toss in a little PlayStation Move love?RELATED
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Follow: playstation 3, ps3, Sony,
- Seen at: gamrfeed.vgchartz