We know that stocks of Samsung Droid Charge are piling up in Costcos all over the country, but consumers still haven’t been able to get their hands on one. Ever since the phone was delayed from launching last week due to Verizon’s 4G LTE problems, Verizon hasn’t announced anything updates to the situation. Well it looks like Samsung Mobile US’s tweet account is doing the job. In the last 16 hours, they’ve sent out almost 30 tweets about the upcoming 4G LTE phone from Verizon.
If that isn’t a sign that the phone is arriving real soon, then we don’t know what is. The folks over at Samsung can’t be hyping up the device for nothing after all. A one week delay is long enough for consumers to wait for the 4G phone, and I’m sure Verizon doesn’t want another HTC ThunderBolt fiasco. Folks looking forward to get their hands on the Droid Charge, keep those fingers crossed.
Next Story: 10" BlackBerry PlayBook arriving this fall?
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2012-02-15: 16 GB White Galaxy Nexus headed to Verizon?
- 2012-01-09: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with LTE headed to Verizon
- 2011-12-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE receives major update
- 2011-12-13: Verizon Galaxy Nexus with extended battery caught on video
- 2011-11-23: Samsung DROID Charge Gingerbread update confirmed