Samsung’s Galaxy S II seems to be a winner before it has even rolled out – after all, it scored more than 3 million units of pre-orders, and this figure does not look as though it is going to remain stagnant when the smartphone is released around the world. Even Japan, a land that used to be famous for their insulated universe where phones are concerned, will be getting the Galaxy S II after an FCC filing for the device showed that it will be made available in the Land of the Rising Sun via NTT DoCoMo, calling it by the model number SC-02C.
NTT DoCoMo has done its homework to prepare the launch of the Galaxy S II in their homeland by launching a product page, where it will be available from June onwards – sans a concrete release date, so we will just have to keep on guessing on this front (or just be patient).
NTT DoCoMo’s product page pointed towards a digital TV tuner on the Galaxy S II, which means you can enjoy your favorite TV drama series by watching One Seg TV broadcasts.RELATED
- Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- Moto G Reportedly Costs Motorola $123 To Manufacture
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Follow: docomo, FCC, galaxy s 2, ntt, ntt docomo, Samsung, samsung galaxy s ii,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness