For those of you who’ve been looking forward to getting your hands on Samsung’s next Galaxy Tab tablet, the Galaxy Tab 10.1, you’ll be pleased to know that the wait is only a month away. Samsung Mobile US has just announced in a tweet saying that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be arriving on June 8. They also claim that it is a “MUST have” tablet, with a link to a website that lets you register your interest about the upcoming Android tablet.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 was reported a couple of months ago to be arriving in June, but a definite date wasn’t confirmed until today. The tablet packs a 10.1″ display (1280 x 800), a dual-core Tegra 2 processor, HSPA+ capability, HD video recording and playback, and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). The tablet was recently spotted at the FCC, so it looks like its on track to arrive next month. It’ll be interesting to see how Samsung fares with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 – their debut tablet didn’t do too well when it launched last year. Check out our hands on preview with the tablet. Anybody looking forward to purchasing the tablet?
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2011-08-15: Samsung halts Galaxy Tab 10.1 TouchWiz update
- 2011-08-01: Samsung Mobile and Blackboard team up to provide Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablets to students
- 2011-06-09: Samsung takes another dig at the iPad for having no Flash
- 2011-04-25: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v on sale tomorrow in Portugal
- 2011-04-13: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 arriving in June