Folks living in the US have a pretty good idea on when Samsung will be introducing their updated Galaxy Tab models to the masses as well as the price tags attached, but our friends living across the pond (Germany, to be exact) has just gotten hold of the Galaxy Tab 8.9′s pre-order page up over at Amazon.de, slapping a 606.50 Euro price tag on it – and you can choose from either black or white colors without any estimated time of arrivate just yet. No idea on the kind of processor that you will find inside, and neither are we sure on whether an SD memory card slot will be part of this particular 16GB Galaxy Tab’s DNA, so stay tuned.
The 606.50 Euros that you will need to fork out for it is rather pricey even if it is the 3G-equipped model (woe to you then, if this is just the Wi-Fi only model, making us dread to hear just how much the 3G-equipped model will cost). Tablets aren’t cheap, you know, certainly not as dirt cheap as netbooks.
Next Story: INSONO: the location-based MP3 player
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2011-11-14: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE + Free Galaxy S2 Bundle
- 2011-09-28: iLuv announces a whole range of Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S2 accessories
- 2011-09-22: Galaxy Tab 8.9 unboxing caught on video
- 2011-06-30: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 receives FCC approval
- 2011-05-03: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 seen in Germany