Samsung seems to be doing pretty well with its own app stores. It was not too long ago when they achieved a milestone with the Samsung apps store, and now they’ve hit another one. This time it’s on the Smart TV Apps store.
Samsung has just announced that they surpassed their five millionth Smart TV app download worldwide – a pretty impressive feat if you take into account that Samsung Smart TV apps were debuted a little over a year ago on February 2010. A few months ago, it hit two million downloads, and in a span of a few short months, that number has more than doubled to surpass five million.
To commemorate the occasion, Samsung released an interesting infographic with trivia about its TV App store. Check it out after the break:
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: app store, apps, milestone, Samsung, tv,
- Seen at: chipchick