Samsung seems to be doing pretty well with its own app stores. It was not too long ago when they achieved a milestone with the Samsung apps store, and now they’ve hit another one. This time it’s on the Smart TV Apps store.
Samsung has just announced that they surpassed their five millionth Smart TV app download worldwide – a pretty impressive feat if you take into account that Samsung Smart TV apps were debuted a little over a year ago on February 2010. A few months ago, it hit two million downloads, and in a span of a few short months, that number has more than doubled to surpass five million.
To commemorate the occasion, Samsung released an interesting infographic with trivia about its TV App store. Check it out after the break:
Next Story: Windows Phone 7 Mango might be Windows Phone 7.1
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2011-10-12: Samsung TV Apps surpasses 10 million downloads
- 2011-06-07: Turn your Samsung smartphone into a mini TV with Smart View
- 2011-04-04: Cablevision Optimum iPad app launched
- 2011-03-24: Samsung Apps store arrives at 100 million downloads
- 2010-12-01: 1 Million Apps Downloaded From Samsung Apps HDTV Store