These are economically tough times, no doubt about it, with our country already maxing out her credit card only to ask for an extension – just how high must the ceiling go before the sky falls on everyone? In order to be a more prudent spender, surely you have done your part to skimp and cut corners where possible, and making do with what you have. For folks who are interested in the Verizon-bound Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, we have some good news for you – it will retail for just $99.99 when you place a pre-order for it on Amazon.
This is a steep $100 discount compared to the $199.99 asking price that Verizon asked for with their pre-order, coupled with a new 2-year contract, of course. Amazon’s offer is good only for those who are new subscribers to Verizon, while existing customers who want to make that upgrade will have to pony up $149.99.
- 2014-04-23 HBO Go Coming To Fire TV, Amazon Instant Video Gets HBO Shows
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2011-07-12 Sony Ericsson Xperia Play hands-on
- 2011-06-27 Xperia Play Review
- 2011-06-10 Sony Ericsson Xperia Play going for just $0.01 on Amazon Wireless
- 2011-05-19 Verizon shipped pre-ordered Xperia Plays?
- 2011-05-17 Verizon to release Sony Ericsson Xperia Play smartphone