These are economically tough times, no doubt about it, with our country already maxing out her credit card only to ask for an extension – just how high must the ceiling go before the sky falls on everyone? In order to be a more prudent spender, surely you have done your part to skimp and cut corners where possible, and making do with what you have. For folks who are interested in the Verizon-bound Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, we have some good news for you – it will retail for just $99.99 when you place a pre-order for it on Amazon.
This is a steep $100 discount compared to the $199.99 asking price that Verizon asked for with their pre-order, coupled with a new 2-year contract, of course. Amazon’s offer is good only for those who are new subscribers to Verizon, while existing customers who want to make that upgrade will have to pony up $149.99.
Guess Amazon will be getting plenty of pre-orders flooding their way for the Xperia Play – maybe you might get this phone after purchasing Lady Gaga’s latest album from there as well?RELATED
- $150 Off Moto X Deal Goes Live Today, Again
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- Nubia Z5S And Z5S Mini Handsets Achieve Pre-Order Record In China
- AT&T Teams Up With Rogers To Offer 4G LTE Roaming In Canada
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: Amazon, se, sony ericsson, sony ericsson xperia play, Verizon, vzw, xperia play,
- Seen at: unwiredview