First we heard that the Sony Next Generation Portable (Sony NGP for short) might actually see some of its innards getting slashed in terms of specifications so that it can compete with Nintendo’s 3DS handheld console in terms of price (or at least, bring it closer to a similar range), and now there is another rumor to accompany the yet unreleased device. It seems that word on the grapevine has it that the Sony NGP might actually be called the PlayStation Vita, where Vita being known as “life” in Latin – perfectly reasonable, don’t you think so?
In addition, another strong point to back up such a rumor would be the psvita.com domain that features the same technical contact as psp.com, Sony. No idea on whether this rumor can be substantiated before Sony’s E3 keynote this coming June 6th, but we will find out as long as we cling to the virtue of patience.
It is speculated that the Sony NGP will sell for around $250 to $300 for the cheapest model. Just how much are you willing to fork out for a device like this?RELATED
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Follow: ngp, playstation vita, Sony, sony ngp, vita,
- Seen at: afterdawn