If you’ve always wondered what it would be like to slay monsters in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on your PlayStation 3 that’s plugged into your 55″ HDTV at home, you’re in luck. Sony Computer Entertainment has just announced that they will be bringing some of your favorite PSP games to the big screen on the PS3 with their upcoming “PSP Remaster” series.
Each game in the series will be customized and developed specifically for the PS3, bringing an all-new HD graphics experience, and additional features including SIXAXIS and DUALSHOCK support, as well as stereoscopic 3D (not for all games though). Users will also be able to use their save files from their PSP games – no need to grind for your gear all over again if you’re interested in just diving into the action. Ad-hoc mode gameplay will also be supported through “adhoc party for PlayStation Portable” application on the PS3 system.
The first of these PSP Remaster games will be the widely acclaimed Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. I can see a lot of fanboys already excited about the action. Check out a video preview of MHP3 HD, courtesy of Kotaku, after the break:
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: playstation 3, ps3, psp, Sony,