The Nokia Forum have proved to be quite the lively place to hang out if you are still flying the flag of the famous handset manufacturer (who unfortunately, is on the decline at the moment and might just get snapped up by Microsoft as well if the rumor proved correct), as some people have uncovered new images of the Symbian Belle – also known as the PR-3, which is a new Qt user interface that all current and upcoming Symbian^3 devices will receive.
Among the changes include the new Signal and notification bar that is thinner, requiring much less viewing real estate compared to a large and chunky one. The bar also doubles up as a Pull down function with a See All notification, making it somewhat similar to Google’s Android and Samsung’s Bada.
As for the menu, the Back button has shifted its home from right to the left hand side, while the icons remain the same as the upcoming PR-2 or Symbian Anna. Another glaring new inclusion (or should we say exclusion in this case) would be the missing presence of a persistent scroll bar, unlike what is available at the moment.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: belle, Nokia,
- Seen at: mobilesguruji.co.cc