Are you currently finding it difficult to balance your checkbook at the end of the month because of ever rising costs of living, in addition to a pay cut and the depreciating dollar? Not all is doom and gloom, and T-Mobile certainly knows how to make sure you are able to stretch that hard earned dollar of yours with their Web-only, T-Mobile After Hours Sale. Currently on even as you read this (at least until 3am PT, May 26th), the two handsets being made available to the masses for freewould be the T-Mobile G2 and Sidekick 4G, as long as they come with a customary 2-year contract of course.
Yes, you read that right – free! Normally, the T-Mobile G2 could cost you $199.99 after a discount already being part of the high end Android smartphone group, while the Sidekick 4G is $50 cheaper than the T-Mobile G2 prior to this offer.
Are you interested in picking up any of these? Remember, you have 3 more hours or so (as at press time) before the offers run out, so what are you waiting for?
Next Story: Laptop dock gets you strange looks
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom