T-Mobile’s Facebook calling service, Bobsled, was launched not too long ago and then taken offline shortly after due to issues with design – Facebook didn’t want the service to look like it was Facebook property. As of today, the service is back up again – and true enough, T-Mobile Bobsled has gotten a facelift, looking very much like a T-Mobile product – magenta, grays, and whites with no hint of the official Facebook blues.
Other than the cosmetic changes, the service remains the same. Facebook users can use Bobsled to initiate voice calls to other users on Facebook or leave them voice messages. And in case you were wondering – it’s not limited to just T-Mobile customers. T-Mobile plans to roll out even more Internet voice and data services under the Bobsled name in the future. It looks like they are attempting to take on the VOIP market. Find out more from the official Bobsled page.
Next Story: Digital Storm launches ODE desktop gaming PCs
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-12-23 T-Mobile Prepaid Brand GoSmart Offers Unlimited Facebook Access Without A Data Plan
- 2011-04-25 T-Mobile Bobsled is temporarily suspended
- 2011-04-19 T-Mobile Bobsled – the free Facebook calling app
- 2011-02-16 Monopoly Millionaires hits Facebook